German public accountant (Wirtschaftsprüfer), MBA (Diplom-Kaufmann)
|Since 2010:||I-ADVISE AG, Düsseldorf|
|1991 – 2010:||KPMG, Düsseldorf (Corporate Finance – Valuation Services)|
|1988 – 1990:||KPMG, Düsseldorf (Audit)|
|Studies: University of Cologne|
Jochen has more than 25 years of experience in providing valuation services for a variety of purposes. He regularly publishes articles and opinions on valuation topics and gives lectures on specific valuation aspects at expert events.
Jochen in particular provides valuation services to publicly listed groups from the energy, chemical, telecommunication and industrial sectors and regularly acts as auditor or independent expert appointed by the court.
Circumstances triggering a valuation with Jochen’s involvement are manifold. One focus of his activities are valuation services provided in the context of German stock corporation laws and transformation laws. Respective triggering events are, amongst others, squeeze outs, domination and profit and loss transfer agreements as well as mergers. Jochen also prepares fairness opinions, carries out purchase price allocations, performs impairment tests in relation to capital contributions in kind and acts as expert in court procedures.
Jochen studied at University of Cologne, where he also prepared his doctoral thesis on decision supporting systems for planning and forecasting used in valuation.
- Implizite Marktrisikoprämien – konsistente Ableitung und Anwendung, Corporate Finance 2015
- Unternehmensbewertung zur Bestimmung von Ansprüchen im Familien- und Erbrecht – Neuerungen durch IDW ES 13, WP Praxis 2015
- Bewertung des Goodwills, Praxishandbuch der Unternehmensbewertung, issued by Peemöller
- Steuerliche Bewertungsmaßstäbe, Praxishandbuch der Unternehmensbewertung, issued by Peemöller
- Bewertung von Beratungsunternehmen, Handbuch der Unternehmensberatung, issued by V. Sommerlatte/Mirow/Niedereichholz/von Windau
- Study on current practice applied in expert opinions triggered by the stock corporation act
- Study regarding the implicit market risk premium